Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN A HOTEL GUEST AND ROOM SERVICE IN A MALAYSIAN HOTEL.


Room Services: Morny, ruin sorbes.

Guest : Sorry, I thought I dialled room services.

RS : Rye, ruin sorbes! Morny! Djewish to ordor sun teen ?

G : Ah yes. I’d like some sausages, toasts and eggs.

RS : How July dunn?

G : What!

RS : How July dunn? Pry, boy or pooch?

G : Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Scrambled please.

RS : Ow July dee soarass…crease?

G : Crisp will be fine.

RS : Hokay. An santos?

G : What?

RS : Santos. July santos?

G : I don’t think so.

RS : No? Judo one toes?

G : I feel really bad, but I don’t know what ‘judo one toes’ means.

RS : Toes! Toes! Why dju Don Juan toes? Ow bow Singlish mopping we bother?

G : English Muffins? I’ve got it. You were saying ‘toast’ and English Muffins
would be fine.

RS : Copy?

G : Sorry?

Rs : Copy … tea … mill?

G : Coffee please, and that’s all.

RS : One Minnie, asruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease baychem, tossy Singlish
mopping, we bother honey sigh, and copy… rye?

G : We bother what? You mean with butter! Thanks!

RS : Tendjewberrymud!

G : You’re Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment